Saturday, November 10, 2012

Goal Reached, New Goals Set.

And so begins a new chapter in my life as a cyclist. In September I signed a contract with Team Sky Profesional Cycling, marking my entry into the ProTour and a new way of living. This December I will be moving to Nice, France, to begin preparing for the coming year- I'm very excited to be going to such an international city with such a rich history in the sport. My good friend Joe Dombrowski will also be joining me in this adventure, as well as my girlfriend and our pet seal Siltcoos.


Meanwhile, I am living in Santa Rosa, California to train for the month of November. The riding here is fantastic, and the weather is much, much better than the snowbound wasteland from which I hail (also known as Bend, Oregon). There is so much here to see and enjoy- in one ride you can see towering redwoods, grand valley oaks, and the ocean. I intend to keep this blog well updated from here on out, with training updates, race reports, and general ramblings about where I am and what I am doing. I hope you will come back to check it out again soon!

Ian Boswell





4 comments:

Unknown said...

...very happy for you guys, I will be following your career with interest Ian.....good luck.....this is awesome!

Jim Wilson said...

A pet seal ? ...

Gary Bonacker said...

Can't say enough good things about your new adventure. It's been snowing here in Bend, so you are in the right spot. I will see you in December.

Linda Adams said...

We want pictures of Siltcoos